Wednesday, January 17, 2007

smile

A smile is so easy to give but yet we find so few doing it. As you drive along the
road what one notices is the absence of this spark on people's faces. Frowns
and stares is aplenty. The contagious flame that can light others up is much in absence.

A smile comes easily to those who have suffered. Those who have had a
cushioned life go around with a sourpuss face. One has to wrestle a smile
from them - and that too maybe.

Smiles like people and proteins seem to come in various shapes and sizes.
The open smile like open access publishing signals willingess to share.
The hint of a smile is for those who cannot choose between their
no and yes. There is the smile that flashes as if from an
advertisement, making the surroundings bright and cheerful.
Of course, the shy smile is most sought after from certain members
of the species.

You do not need to be in a Mary Poppins movie to be able to love to laugh.
A laugh is just a continuum of smiles over space and time. A laugh is more
like a smile broadcast over a loudspeaker. Laugh or Smile - just different
ways of telling the world that it is a good place for travelling
through space and time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Dear SK.,

Itz me, the blog speaking!!

I am in the deathbed, counting my days!!

Adding to the injury, people come to me and without any respite, written me off, barring my urge to rejuvenate as a phoenix, with the help of their comments!!!!


Itz all driedup, the only light, the only hope to me is, its you, my affectionate owner!!!


please give me life!!!!
and make sure and promise me to lookafter me regularly atleast once in a week!!!


I will always work for u dedicately, to bring you laurels, get u good friends, and help you to express your ideas in clear way!!!

I can fly high....give me life...

by
yours loving blog,
sktalk

Selvam said...

Dear SK,
I am an organic farmer and an activist for GM free India,ofcourse world.
I happened to view your blog and the article. I feel you can help us a lot in the fight against the GM crops.
My mail id is organicerode@gmail.com and mobile is 9443663562.
I live in Arachalur, a village near Erode.

Selvam said...

Dear SK,
I am an organic farmer and an activist for GM free India,ofcourse world.
I happened to view your blog and the article. I feel you can help us a lot in the fight against the GM crops.
My mail id is organicerode@gmail.com and mobile is 9443663562.
I live in Arachalur, a village near Erode.

Unknown said...

Dear SK, I hope you are sending the write up on Bt Brinjal as is to Mr Jairam Ramesh, the Environment Minister....